Here are some tools and concepts to help you implement the Four Pillars....
- Intervention — Every attempt to help others is an "intervention". You are intervening in the natural course of events to try to produce a different outcome. Intervention is noble and is our ultimate purpose on Earth, but every attempt is costly and risky.
- Theory of Existence — Who exactly are we and what is consciousness? What happens to us when we die? The answer: No one really knows! In the absence of wider knowledge, we must respond to the world as it seems to be.
- Serendipitology — The future is inherently unpredictable, so we have to be ready to jump when unexpected opportunities come our way. Serendipity is not just luck but a carefully crafted skill.
- Alienism — The needs of the world will always outstrip our resources, so how do we decide what or who to care about? The answer lies in seeing yourself as an alien visiting Earth. What would your responsibility be?
- Maintaining your Tools — You can do good for others only to the extent that you have the tools to do so. A significant portion of your resources must be devoted to maintaining and expanding those tools.
- Theory of Value — You know for sure that you are a conscious and feeling creature. You can only infer this about others. How much are their feelings and well-being worth compared to your own?